Who qualifies to attend Helping Hand?
- ANY child with a medical issue
- ANY child who would qualify for any in-home services
- ANY child with a short-term acute need for rehabilitative care
- ANY child with long-term medical needs
Children’s skilled nursing needs may include but not limited to:
- Premature Infants coming home on monitors and/or oxygen
- Pulse oximetry monitoring
- Feeding Tubes
- Seizure disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays
For more information, you can contact us or book your own tour of our Center.